Monday 12 January 2015

THE BODY SHOP WHITE LACE STAMPING

Hey guys, today I've got the gorgeous The Body Shop Colour Crush nail polish in Mint Cream* and I know it's nowhere near spring yet but this would be gorgeous for spring time. 
I used 2 coats and they applied nicely like all the other Colour Crush polishes and I didn't use topcoat in the plain swatch, it was already really shiny ! 
I then used this lace stamping plate* from Born Pretty Store and this stamper* on the middle finger and the pinky I used a chevron nail vinyl.  I love how delicate this looks in the end


(please excuse the cut on my pinky, this was done whilst assembling a matrix band! ouch)





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )