Saturday 20 December 2014

THE BODY SHOP CRAZY FOR BLUE NEGATIVE SPACE CHEVRONS

Hey guys, I hope your having a good weekend. My parents are going away for 2 weeks tomorrow so I'm left in charge of the house and my brothers, I don't have anything planned so I'm hoping I can paint my nails a lot. 
Tonight I have for you my first negative space mani, I haven't done this before I wasn't sure I liked it but I decided to try it out quickly one night before bed for uni the next and I really liked how it came out and made my short nails look longer. 
For these I just have one coat of base coat and then I used the single chevron nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells and painted the rest of the nail with The Body Shop Colour Crush polish in Crazy For Blue* which is a gorgeous navy colour. I didn't top coat these because I didn't have time, so you can see the imperfections.
I just love the new The Body Shop polishes, they really are so amazing and they look so lovely, they would make the most perfect Christmas present if your looking for a last minute gift! 







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )