Sunday 19 October 2014

HALLOWEEN BAT NAILS

Hello everybody, how was your weekend? I'm sorry I didn't blog this week but I've had a really busy week at uni which also included seeing my first patient! So I've spent the weekend trying to catch up on sleep and just generally relax a bit. 
Tonight though I have another Halloween nail art design to share with you, featuring some amazing bat nail vinyls from She Sell Seashells. I really wanted these bats to stand out and ended up deciding to do an orange circular gradient for a background. 
I have done this circular (or bullseye) gradient before but I haven't got round to posting them here yet. For the gradient I used Barry M Gelly in Mustard for the inner bit and then Illamasqua Insanity for the outer part of the gradient and just to darker it up a touch I also used a little bit of China Glaze Stoked To Be Soaked. 
I used these nail vinyls in 2 different ways to show you how easy they are to use and how to make these vinyls go a bit further. On the ring finger I used the vinyls as a stencil and then on the other fingers I used the little inner bits of the stencil as stickers and then added top coat. 
I must say I'm quite proud of how these turned out I really love them! 








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )