Thursday 11 September 2014

SOMETHING SPOOKY IS COMING ...

Hey guys, I hope your all doing ok! Today I have a super exciting sneaky peek well more of a preview to share with you. 
Halloween is going to be an exciting time here at Nail Loopy, I've been using some amazing Halloween nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells and today I am sharing a little preview of all the Halloween designs that are coming up on the blog soon and there may even be a tutorial or two, so make sure you are subscribed/following to see the lots of pictures of each design, the products I used and how to receate the designs for yourself, trust me when I say they're easy to do! 


That's all I'm sharing with you for now, you'll have to check back for the full posts :) 
Are you as excited as me? 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )