Friday 22 August 2014

OPI NEON RAINBOW CHEVRON NAILS

Hi guys, Happy Friday! We have a bank holiday weekend here in the UK which is lovely, I don't actually have any plans other than good food and good company! Do any of you have exciting plans? 
So I've seen these type of rainbow chevron nails on instagram and I knew I had to give them ago. For these I used the skinny chevron nail vinyls in this Variety pack from She Sells Seashells. I used all the polishes from the OPI Neon collection from this summer. The blue however was Morgan Taylor Making Waves. 
I have a tutorial on these and that'll probably be up tomorrow. 













Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )