Tuesday 22 July 2014

WATERCOLOUR FLOWER NAIL ART

Hey guys, so it's not often that I'm blown away by a nail design! the last time I was, however, was when I laid eyes on these nails by Lucy's Stash, it honestly took my break away and couldn't wait to try it for myself. So for these nails I did 2 coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff and then used watered down purple acrylic paint. Go and check out her tutorial to see how to do these, obviously mine didn't turn out as well as Lucys! I did the same flower on my accent nail as well but the thumb turned out better so I thought I'd just show you the thumb instead! 




Ok, I have a splitting headache so I'm going to bed! 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm jealous! I have no artistic skills so that's all I can say now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, this is actually really easy to do, you should try it out! You'll surprise yourself :)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )