Tuesday 15 July 2014

VERTICAL GRADIENT WITH ZOYA LING & TILDA

Hey guys, so I'm still ill but today I finally managed to sit and do my nails before heading to work. 
I am in love with the nails I'm showing you today, remember the vertical gradient I did, about a year ago now, here. Well I loved it but never actually got round to doing another vertical gradient, haha! So when I saw these two gorgeous Zoya polishes side by side I just knew what I had to do.
I used Zoya Tilda* and Ling* for the gradient, and I really think my gradients have improved, just goes to show practice makes perfect! I topped the whole thing off with one coat of Wet n Wild Fergie polish in Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Good Night. 











These colours are made for each other and they work so so beautifully together, if you own these you must try this out!

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )