Sunday 20 July 2014

MAGICAL UNICORN NAILS WITH PICTURE POLISH AURORA

Hey guys, how are you all? So I bought my first Picture Polish when Rainbow Connection had their 30 % off sale. When I saw that Aurora was in stock I had to snap it up, I was actually quite surprised it was still in stock because I know it was very limited edition! I actually wore this to the little nail meet up in June. 
I applied 1 thickish coat over 2 coats of OPI Lady In Black before applying a nice thick layer or topcoat. At our meetup we got a lovely gift from Sarah and Saira which contained these awesome unicorn nail vinyls. The next day the first thing I did was add one of these little beauties to my ring finger before topcoating, and voila this magical mani was complete! 

There are loads of pictures so grab a cup of tea and relax :)














This really is a magical nail polish, one which I wasn't expecting to love as much as I do. I don't know if this is still available from anywhere but if you find a bottle buy it, you will not regret it!


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. this looks totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish and you've showcased it wonderfully! I really MUST have some of those vinyls, any idea how I can get some!? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thankyou! These were a prototype I think, you can get these unicorns here though: http://www.she-sells-seashells.co.uk/shop/unicorn-sticker-stencils/ or just contact Sarah (http://www.swishienails.co.uk/) and she should be able to help :)

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )