Thursday 24 July 2014

ILNP MASQUERADE & LIGHTNING BOLT NAIL VINYLS

Hey guys, tonight I have one of my most favourite manicure to date. It's no secret I love the ILNP Ultrachromes and, in my eyes, they are the best indie multichromes going! From the latest releases I wasn't sure if I should get Masquerade because it looked too similar to Nostalgia but the pre-order began on my birthday and I took this as a sign to buy them ;) Boy am I glad I did!
For these nails I layered one coat of Masquerade over a black base and on my ring finger I used these lightning bolt nail vinyls (which I received as a gift) from She Sells Seashells to paint on a multichrome lightning bolt.
 Words cannot describe how much I love this nail polish and how much I loved this mani! Actually I loved it a bit too much and ended up breaking a nail pulling down the shutters at work :'(
I'll shut up now and let you drool over the pictures! 






















Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is soooo pretty. Love the color and the design. I must try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) It's mostly the polish making it look awesome lol! Do you have Masquerade?

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )