Thursday 3 July 2014

BARRY M GELLY RAINBOW INTERLOCKING DOTS

Hey folks, I've been busy these past few days and tired so I haven't had a chance to post anything and this is my last ready to use post so I probably won't be posting again until next Tuesday. 
Anyway today's nails, I've used all Barry M Gelly polishes and done interlocking dots again in a rainbow pattern. Starting from the pinky I used Satsuma, Mango, Papaya, Key Lime, Green Berry, Damson, Blue Grape and finally Plum. 
This was a bit of fail unfortunately if you look at the interlocking dots I did which don't actually look like they're interlocking haha! But the colours look really lovely together so it's all good!






Ok, take care guys. I shall you see next week probably, in the meantime follow me on Twitter and Instragram to keep up to date and to see behind the scenes and nail mail etc. 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )