Sunday 15 June 2014

SEPHORA X VOLTAGE

Happy Sunday, well it'll be Monday soon but better late than never!
On my parents latest visit to Europe I asked them to pick up some of the gorgeous Superwatts polishes from Sephora and I was so excited to get them! I'll be showing you the 3 I got over the next couple of days. 
Today I have Voltage which looks red in the bottle but it is quite sheer so looks more pink on the nail. I had to use 3 coats but it looks so pretty! 
The brush on these polishes though is quite thin and you need to make sure you load your brush with enough polish otherwise you'll be there forever!











Super pretty !

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )