Saturday 21 June 2014

SEPHORA FORMULA X LIGHTNING

Hey guys, how's your weekend going? I'm tired! I started a second job this week and so I haven't had a lot of free time. I also have some uni work to do and that takes up the rest of my time! Tomorrow though I am going to the Essence Blogger Event which I'm really excited for, and it'll be nice to have a break! 
Ok so today I have the final Sephora Formula X polish I got, this is Lightning. It's another gorgeous one and just screams St Patrick's day! I used 1 thin and 1 thick coat for these nails. 














Ok, I don't know when I'll get a chance to post but bear with me I have lots of exciting manis to share with you!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this, those Sephora polishes are very desirable! I was at the Essence event too - hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous :) Yes, thankyou, I hope you did too! It was lovely to meet you too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )