Friday 30 May 2014

NEON PINK DIAMOND GLEQUINS

Hey peeps, how are you all? Today I have another mani using some of the awesome glequins from DesignsbyV, for these nails I used these neon pink rhombus glequins*
I wasn't sure what to pair these with, in the end I decided to go with something neutral. So I started off with a coat of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and sponged on some Essence Got A Secret and Barry M Grey. When I applied topcoat the sponging effect more or less disappeared but I love the glequins, I haven't seen anything like them before and guess what... I love neon glequins! 



Ok, I think I may have rambled a bit but my head is tonight working not properly. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )