Thursday 17 April 2014

ILNP NOSTALGIA & 18K GOLD LEAF

Hi everybody, hi Dr Nick  how are you all on this lovely Thursday? My parents are coming back from Barcelona tomorrow and they have a big haul for me :) I'm so excited! 
So I remember seeing this gorgeous mani  a while ago and I knew I had to recreate it, so I did, well not exactly but I wanted to apply some gold leaf to a multichrome. I used 3 coats of Ilnp Nostalgia and because my gold leaf wasn't accessible at the time I used Rococo 18K Gold Leaf Top Coat on top. 








I love the look of the gold leaf on top, I think it just looks so beautiful. I'm going to have to do this every time I wear a multichrome now, haha! You should definitely try it out too, you'll love it :)

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )