Wednesday 19 March 2014

OPI MUIR MUIR ON THE WALL

Hi guys, happy Wednesday :) Sorry I haven't posted this week but it's been a bit busy!
So this is a polish that I initially ignored when it was released but twoards the end of last year I saw it featuring in numerous 'top polishes of 2013' and so I googled for swatches and wow! How did I ignore this? 
It's definitely a beautiful nail polish but one of my favourites? I'm not so sure! I used two coats below. It is a gorgeous plum colour with loads of duochrome shimmer with show green and bronze! I couldn't really get the green to show in any of the pictures, but it's definitely there :)








Ok, so that's all for today, see you soon hopefully :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )