Friday 14 March 2014

OPI KISS ME AT MIDNIGHT

Hey guys, I'm so happy it's Friday :) My brain is feeling a little cluttered right now which I think may be something to do with the fact that my room and wardrobe and shoe closet is a mess, some major organising is required me thinks!
So when the OPI Christmas 2013 collection came out I was really excited when I saw swatches of Kiss Me At Midnight and the numerous descriptions which likened the colour to Nails Inc Bakers Street. When I went to pick this up in store it didn't look promising but I thought it would dry brighter and bluer and well it didn't and so this did let me down :( I'd describe this as more of a periwinkle blue colour. 
However this is still a lovely polish, you guys know I don't like texture so when I wear this it'll be drowned in at least 3 layers of topcoat!






Here I've applied 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Essence Better Than Gel Sealer. 




So that's the end of todays post, I will hopefully see you tomorrow with a clutter free mind and room ;) Enjoy your Friday night guys 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )