Wednesday 12 March 2014

OPI IN MY SANTA SUIT & SNOWFLAKES IN THE AIR

Hey guys, happy Wednesday :) How has your week been so far? I had a day off today and so mum and I went shopping and I didn't buy a single nail polish : o That is self control ladies, right there!
Lol, anyway on one of my many trips to Sallys I picked up the Top This topcoat set by OPI which contains this glitter topper. I don't believe this is available on it's own. It's a mix of silver holographic hex glitter 
So I applied one coat over OPI In My Santa Suit (which is gorgeous!) and then applied one coat of topcoat. 



I then applied one coat of OPI Matte top coat 




Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )