Sunday 23 March 2014

OPI IN MY SANTA SUIT & OPI PURE

Hey guys, I've had a rubbish weekend and so I'm going to paint my nails with my new Illamasqua Destiny, which I got from some awesome people who I extremely grateful to :)
Ok so for today I'm showing you a lovely, simple combination I wore recently. I started off with two coats of OPI In My Santa Suit (which is gorgeous) and then topped it off with one coat of OPI Pure, an 18K white gold and silver top coat which I got in a swap with the lovely Sarah. This looked so luxurious and regal, me likey :)







Ok, guys enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you all have a lovely Monday :) 

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )