Saturday 29 March 2014

ILNP MULTICHROME 3D CUBE NAIL ART


Hey everybody, how was your Saturday? I spent my whole day in uni today working on a poster which is part of our coursework, thankfully we got it all done and now I'm really tired! But I'm dying my hair red tomorrow, I'm so excited and nervous too, fingers crossed it all works out!
Ok, so I'm glad you liked my last nails, when I did the cube detail it took me about 45 minutes to paint and I didn't want to waste the end result haha, so I used ILNP Birefringence, Mutagen and Cygnus Loopy to fill in some of the other cubes so I ended up with these lovely multichrome cubes :)

















Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )