Thursday 20 March 2014

EVANORA INSPIRED NAILS

Hey guys, I'm so tired today, really glad that today is over and tomorrow is Friday yaay!

So since we got Sky Movies (which is about 7 months ago now, haha) I've been watching lots of movies, well when I can. Recently I watched Oz The Great and Powerful (what an awesome movie) and caught myself concentrating on Evanora's nails a bit too much, which is what inspired these nails!

I started off with 1 coat of Essie Good As Gold and then I used black acrylic paint to draw the triangle shape and fill in the rest of the nail and then applied one coat of OPI Matte Top Coat before applying these gorgeous emerald green triangles (which I want as earrings) which the lovely Sarah sent me as a gift from her store here which I definitely recommend you check out!

 I love these so so much! I think all the colours work really together and I love the rhinestones so much and I just adore the matte look of it all :)










You can find the rhinestones here and whilst you're there make sure you check out the rest of Sarah's store because there are a lot of awesome products for really affordable prices!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this, I do spend more time looking at great manis and forgetting about the films!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails :) I have tagged you in the TMI Tag only if you want to do it, click this link for the question xx http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/tmi-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these and adore that movie

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )