Sunday 9 March 2014

BLUE TEXTURED TIPS

Hi everyone, how have you all been, have you had a good weekend?  So yesterday I went on a Mount Snowdon trek, unfortunately we didn't make it to the top becuase of poor weather conditions, namely ice/snow and really strong winds which completely knocked you over! It was still a fun day though and I am planning on returning in the summer to reach the top ;) 
Recently I bought OPI Kiss Me At Midnight, I was under the impression that this was as bright as Nails Inc Baker Street and unfortunately it's not but it's still nice. So you guys know that the first thing I do when I a textured polish is use it on the tips like I have done here and here. I decided to pair this with Kiko 336 which is a close dupe to Nails Inc Baker Street.  




I was a little bit impatient and applied a fast drying topcoat and applied the tape too early so you can see the tape has left an imprint in the base colour. 
Ok guys, have a lovely Monday and I'll see you in the next post : )



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )