Wednesday 26 February 2014

NEON BLUE POLKA DOT GLEQUIN NAILS

Hey guys, how are you all doing today? I'm quite a fan of Wednesdays they are the turning point of the week because after Wednesday we only have Thursday and then it's Friday :D 
Anywho so todays nails are done using some amazing matte neon blue glequins* I received from The Glitter Shop. They are the same colour as Nails Inc Baker Street/ Kiko 336 even though they don't really look it in the photos. 
I started off with 2 coats of Gosh High School Flirt and then used a slow drying topcoat and applied the blue glequins in lines before applying a generous layer of Essence Better Than Gel Sealer. 




This doesn't look as polished as I'd like it to but hey ho!
The glitter itself is gorgeous, it's a stunning colour, great size and it's matte as well which makes it just a little bit special in my books because I don't have a lot of matte glequins. 
You can buy the glitter from their ebay store here. 


*These products were sent to me for my honest review. See my disclosure policy for more details


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )