Wednesday 5 February 2014

IRIDESCENT DIAMOND GLEQUIN NAILS

Hey guys, so when I did this mani I did my pinky and thought it looked pretty rubbish and so I wasn't going to continue with the other nails but then someone came round to the house and I didn't really want to see them so I stayed in my room and decided to continue, and funnily enough by the end of it I loved them, haha!
To do these then I started off with 2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Stormy Weather which I picked up cheaply in TK Maxx. I then used various different coloured iridescent glequins for the glitter placement before applying a thick coat of top coat, and because the glequins are translucent my placement is a bit sloppy here, oops! 
It's not as 'in your face' as most glitter placement nails but hit the light at the right angle and you got a gorgeous flash of different colours! 









Ok, so that's it for today, I have another beautiful Lippmann to show you tomorrow :)




Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )