Saturday 8 February 2014

GOLDEN ROSE JOLLY JEWELS 117

Hi everybody, how is your Saturday? Today I've spent the day painting my nails and doing lots of nail art which I'm excited to share with you soon! I'm now sat with Illamasqua Facet on my nails, which is stunning, and I'm about to start a Breaking Bad Marathon, I've nearly finished the first season and am so hooked! 
Ok, so today I have a gorgeous nail polish I picked up in Istanbul last year. This is Golden Rose Jolly Jewels in 117. I think it's a dupe, or very similar, to Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra in New York. It has a good formula, but can be a bit clumpy because there's a lot of glitter in it! 






It is quite topcoat thirsty and needs a few coats to smooth it out completely. 

Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )