Tuesday 4 February 2014

DICE NAILS

Hey guys, I'm so tired today, I'm falling asleep while typing this!
Anyway, I know some people complain that glitter placement takes too long so I've recently been doing some simple and easy glequin nails for you which don't take long to do either, honestly I think it took 15 minutes for me to do these nails!
 Today I've decided to use some matte white circle glequins to do some dice nails!
I applied two coats of my favourite red,  Kiko 238 and then used a bit of clear topcoat and placed the white glequins where I wanted them. 



Super simple, easy and fast to do and they make me think of Vegas too, haha :) 

Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )