Sunday 19 January 2014

RAINBOW DIAMOND GLITTER PLACEMENT NAILS

Hey everyone, how are you all? 
I've spent the day running errands and for some reason ended up at a farm this morning (don't ask) haha! I'm going to go and make a stir fry in a bit and then tonight is all about nails :) Yaay! What are your plans for the rest of the day?
Ok, so here is a glitter placement rainbow design I did with my set of holographic rhombus glequins. I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and then just applied the glitter. 
I'm not crazy about how it looks so wasn't sure if I should post these but I often find most of the nail designs I'm not crazy about you guys like so this is for you :)




Ok, so I'll see you guys tomorrow :)



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love these so much!! So sparkly and amazing!!!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party on your hands is what this is called! fab

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )