Sunday 27 October 2013

PUMPKIN HALF MOONS FOR HALLOWEEN!

Hey guys, hope you had a good weekend :) So I wasn't going to do any Halloween nail art this year but then the other day I saw this cute tutorial by One Nail To Rule Them All so decided to try it out for myself but instead of doing these at the tips of the nails I did them as half moons. 
I used two coats of Gosh High School Flirt and then used Essence Flashy Pumpkin to paint on the orange half moons and then I used Butter London Silly Billy to draw on the lighter orange lines on the pumpkin which are kinda hard to see! I then used green and brown acrylic paint for the rest of the details. I applied one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Topcoat which smudged the design :( 



Ok, so that's all, I think it's more cute than scary lol! Have you tried out Pumpkin nail art? 

Pin It

3 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )