Wednesday 23 October 2013

ILLAMASQUA FAUX PAS & SHIMMER POLISH KATHERINE

Hi guys, hope your all having a lovely week, sorry I haven't posted this sooner but I had loads of work keeping me busy but I've got most of it done now and I'm going for a nice meal with my family tonight too so overall I'm in a good mood :)
When I received a lovely package of Shimmer Polishes from Cindy I looked at Katherine and thought 'hmm, yeah a brown glitter, ok' I'm not a fan of brown nail polish and this just didn't really do it for me but then when I paired it up with Illamasqua Faux Pas, wow, I fell in love! I did two coats of Faux Pas and used Shimmer Katherine to do a glitter gradient on the nails and then applied one coat on the whole nail for my accent nail. 














What do you think of brown nail polish?


*The products in this post were sent to me for my review. See my disclosure policy for more details

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be-au-ti-ful! Love brownish glitter... And the combo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is so pretty. I super love the color combos and the design. I find it classy which makes it perfect for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )