Friday 11 October 2013

COLOR CLUB THE UPTOWN

Hi guys, I'm sorry I've not really been posting as frequently recently, I haven't said anything but I started university last month! I don't share a lot of personal details publicly on my blog for various reasons which is why I've kept quite, but anyway that's what's been taking up a lot of my time recently and also I have to keep my nails short and I can't have them polished for when I go on clinics which is why I haven't painted my nails in a while! Can you guess what I'm studying? (hint: you need to be good with your hands!) 
Anyway a great thing about my uni is that everything is so close by and so going to T K Maxx is no longer a separate trip out, anyway last time I was there I didn't intend to buy anything but I ended up leaving with the new Color Club Fall duo set which included this gorgeous flakie polish and East Austin. 
I applied 2 coats, a third coat would have deepened the colour but I was happy with the way it looked at 2 so I left it there and applied one coat of topcoat. 












It's so gorgeous I highly recommend that if you see this do not hesitate to buy it ! I got loads of compliments on my nails when I wore this and I'm sure you will too :) 
Have you bought this yet?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is GORGEOUS!! Super stunning lady :) and congrats on starting university!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is too beautiful *___* The most gorgeous color I've seen! Thank you for showing, hihi I will look out for this now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what I'm wearing right now! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! I have it but I am yet to try it out :P

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )