Wednesday 16 October 2013

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS NAILS WITH REVLON POPULAR

Hi everyone, hope your all ok, I have the day off tomorrow so I don't have to go to sleep early ;) hehe! 
Anyways so I decided to do some nails for Breast Cancer Awareness this month and was inspired by a mani I saw on instagram by @I_heart_nailart. This was on my to do list for a long time so I'm glad I finally did it!
I started off with 2 coats of Revlon Popular (which I got from the poundshop yaay!) and then used black acrylic paint for the heart outline and boom done!



My hearts are really crooked and wonky here but hey to the untrained eye it's fine ;) 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It's so sweet! Love this mani
    hehe and I_love_nailart does great nail arts, I'm a fan as well xD

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )