Friday 27 September 2013

HOLOGRAPHIC BRUSHSTROKE BUTTERFLY WING NAILS

Tgif right? I'm so tired today, it's been a crazy week! 
So for these nails I used some of the holographic polishes from the China Glaze OMG Collection. I used OMG, L8R G8R, DV8, QT, LOL, 2NITE for the brushstroke pattern on all the nails, it was rather subtle especially in the sun when the holographicness was showing. 
I then used some black acrylic paint to paint on the wings and did some small white dots. I didn't apply topcoat because I liked the mate effect overall and the topcoat would have dulled the holographicness!












Right, so what do you think of that then? 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love this mani so much I'd marry it if I could! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah this is so darn pretty :O I love it!!!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh this looks gorgeous!! I have a holographic China Glaze nail polish and will definitely be painting my nails like yours :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )