Monday 2 September 2013

ASIAN WEDDING INSPIRED NAILS

Hi everyone, so I'm back from my holiday, I had such an amazing time and now have a bad case of the holiday blues :( 
Anywho onto the nails, a while ago I needed to do some nails for my friends wedding but I was clueless! Asian weddings normally have a lot of rich colours in them so I needed some nails to match. So I sat and stared at my stash for about 5 minutes before inspiration struck! I decided to go with a shimmery red and orange gradient topped off with gold flakes because whats an Asian wedding without gold? 
I started off with one thin coat of Orly Flicker and then did a gradient with Orly Smolder and Flicker. 
The two colours are so rich and deep and just look like they're glowing, I then finished it all with one coat (and a bit of dabbing) of  OPI The Man With The Golden Gun.
 It didn't match my outfit exactly but it did match my Aunties outfit at her wedding about 5 years ago (if only I was as good with my nails then as I am now!) 












I loved this mani so much ! Is this something you would wear?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I think that is really beautiful. Simple but impressive... I really like the colors and the way you used them.
    It is something I would wear for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, beautiful gradient set off by the gold flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani turned out great! This post reminds me that I need to use The Man w/ the Golden Gun!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )