Tuesday 27 August 2013

RED & ORANGE VERTICAL GRADIENT WITH ILLAMASQUA

*This is a scheduled post* 

I do love gradients, they are one of my favourite nail art designs! They are easy to do and look amazing !
For this design I though I'd try to do a gradient a different way, so instead of a horizontal gradient I opted for a vertical gradient using Illamasqua Insanity and an unnamed red Illamasqua I got in a blog sale. 
Once I'd done the gradient I topped it all off with Maybelline Chalk Dust from the Polka Dot Collection. 









The gradient wasn't exactly down the centre of the nail but I really love this, do you?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gradient. The colors are so summery and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The gradient is flawless and that glitter was the perfect choice to put on top of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )