Sunday 25 August 2013

GLEQUIN CUBES

*this is a scheduled post* 

Hi guys, how are you all? I'm currently on holiday and I actually don't have any internet access on the island, so I will be responding to all comments, emails etc. when I get back! 

When I doodle, I don't draw love hearts or that sort of stuff, no, instead I fill the page with cubes, I love drawing cubes and kind of draw them over all my books, folders, papers etc. So I was really really excited when I got my diamond glequins because I couldn't wait to make these awesome cubes all over my nails!

I painted my nails with two coats of w7 Black and then used all the different coloured glequins to create these awesome cubes!










These were so sparkly, Sparkly things make me smile.





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this done before and I totally want to try it! I just need some loose diamond glitter. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )