Friday 28 June 2013

ASSEMBLE THE MINIONS !

Hey everyone! So today Despicable Me 2 comes out here and I had planned to watch it tomorrow but something has come up this weekend and I can't now :(
  Anyway these nails were highly requested by my littlest brother, lol ! He loves the minions and has been asking me to paint them on my nails for ages, and it's been on my to do list and with the release of the second movie this weekend I thought it was the perfect time, so here are some Despicable Me nails for you !
I used 3 coats of Butter London Jasper and then painted on the rest of the details with acrylic paint and Barry M Silver Foil. I've also created a tutorial for you guys so you can recreate this design, but I think I'll post that tomorrow for you ! 








I didn't have room to paint on the overalls or the hair on them all, but apart from that I think they're pretty cute ! What do you guys think? Are you going to watch the movie this weekend?
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I love it ! very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that *__* Love it.
    Unfortunately I don't have time to watch it at the theaters but maybe I'll buy the blu ray when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, aww well at least you'l get to see it ; )

      Delete
  3. Minions are so perfect for nail art. If I don't see pt. 2 in Theatres I'll definitely watch it on Blu-Ray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, can't believe I've only tried them out now lol !

      Delete
  4. :-D So cute! Now I need to see the cartoon one more time! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous manicure, absolutely love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much for your sweet comments guys, glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )