Monday 22 April 2013

BONDI - THE LIMELIGHT FISHTAIL NAILS

Hi guys, I hope you had a good weekend.
 Today I thought I'd share with you all a new nail polish brand ! 

'Bondi New York is a collection of 20 fashion forward colors which are free from formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, DBP and toluene. The collection has been formulated to be long lasting and chip resistant. Fast Facts about Bondi New York:
  • 5 free (formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, camphor, DBP & toluene).
  • 20 fashion forward colors which will launch twice a year, as well as four limited edition collections.
  • Available via select on line retail partners, as well as bondinewyork.com.
  • 100% of the net profit (after costs) is donated to our non-profit which makes grants to organizations like Food Bank for New York City.'
So that's a bit of background about the company, now onto the polish. I chose The Limelight as it looked the most unique and I don't think I have a dupe, (I just checked and I dont :). 
The polish took just over a week to arrive and came beautifully packaged and also included a lovely Thankyou card, I shared a picture on my Instagram so go and check that out if your interested. 
I applied 3 coats here, the formula was a little streaky at 2 but otherwise applied beautifully ! It dries to a  satiny finish so topcoat is needed if you want a glossy look!
 The colour is a beautiful bright lime perfect for summer, I will definitely be wearing this again when the sun starts to make more of an appearance!
I added a bit of nail art to jazz it up a bit (not that it needed it) I used green and black acrylic paint and drew on these fishtails! 
End Result = I love it !









I must add I love the bottle and the black satin cap (which I actually just found out is removable!) 

These polishes retail for $15.00 here, which means it is a bit on the pricey side but the formula, the colours and the overall ordering experience means it's worth every penny, in my opinion!


Bondi polishes can be bought from their website or from Harlow&Co, I definitely recommend you check them out!

*Some of the products in this post were sent to me for my honest review. See my disclosure policy for more details

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )