Wednesday 27 March 2013

NEON ON NUDE IKAT PRINT NAILS

I decided to do another ikat print mani, I had Kayla Shevonne's colour scheme (which she used in this mani) in mind when I sat down to do these nails so for this I used China Glaze Great Barrier Beige as my base colour (It's now my go to nude colour, really pretty with subtle shimmer). Then I used China Glaze Pool Party (which isn't as pink as it looks in the photo's), black and white acrylic paint and a striper brush to draw on the details. If you want to recreate this print you can find my tutorial here








Can you believe this my first time doing a nude n' neon combination?! I love it so I'll have to use these colours again, are you a fan of the nude n' neon trend?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I really love Ikat Print nails - and these colors are just so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with the nude//neon combo - this is so well done!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )