Monday 11 February 2013

RED VALENTINE'S

Hi guys, so here is a Valentine's mani I rustled up for you guys : ) I'm not a Valentine's person at all but I know some of you like seeing these types of mani's :) 

Ok so for this I started off with one coat of Kiko 238 (which is an amazing red) then I sponged on Colour Club Ruby Slippers on to the tips. When that was dry I stamped on this hearts image from the CH-15 plate using the white Born Pretty stamping polish I reviewed here ! To finish off I topcoated the design with NYC Turbo Dry !





Hope you like this one :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Same here, I don't like valentines day :( I do love it for nail art though. You have made a very unique design. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )