Saturday 16 February 2013

LIME UP & WHIRLED AWAY

Hi guys, hope your having a nice weekend :) Today I have another polish from the China Glaze Cirque Du Soliel collection. This is Whirled Away, the matte black and white glitter top coat. 
In all the reviews that  read of this people had said it was a pain to apply and the white glitters were particularly difficult to get out; so when I got it I was prepared for the worst but thankfully it wasn't that bad ! 
 I was going to get Def Defying but I thought it might be a dupe for Essence Lime Up so I passed on it and this was the first combo I created with Whirled Away.
 For the accent nail I did a drag marble design with Lime Up and OPI A Grape Fit, it looked quite cool but then I applied Whirled Away and it kind of ruined it !




Pin It

1 comment:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )