Sunday 24 February 2013

ILLAMASQUA POKE WITH SOME NAIL ART

Hi guys, so I'm back off holiday! We had an amazing time but came back really tired. Our family holidays are not for relaxing; they are little adventures and we rarely get any rest, I don't see the point of going to a new country and spending the majority of your time in the hotel and not exploring! So when we got back yesterday I headed straight to bed and ended up sleeping for 18 hours straight lol! (I didn't get any sleep on holiday at all!) 
Anywho back home now, so today I'll show you a polish I picked up in the Illamasqua sale. I'm not a big purple lover so I'm not sure why I got this, maybe because it looked unique? I'm not sure if I'll be reaching for it again though !
It's a pretty purple with silver shimmer which dries to a satiny finish, it needs about 2/3 coats, I used 2 and the formula is good. It was impossible to photograph as it just looked too blue and the first few photos are without topcoat 








Finally because I liked the name I drew on a finger which was supposed to look like it was poking someone/thing but it turned into a fail and in an attempt to save it I wrote 'poke' onto the pointy finger and then topcoated it all. Unfortunately it was still a fail in my books !



What do you guys think about this one then? Do you like poke?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this mani!! Poke is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is gorgeous. The nail art isn't entirely a fail, the poking finger is kind of cute Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty purple! I bet it would look cool matte :) And I don't think the nail art is a fail! I think it's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )