Thursday 28 February 2013

BLUE IKAT NAILS

So this morning I purged over 100 polishes, it definitely wasn't easy but I'm glad I've done it, I now have room for more polishes yay! Also today I managed to trap my middle finger in the sliding door above my bed and it's still throbbing, thankfully my nail is still in tact !
Anywho I've been seeing loads of Ikat print nails popping up and I decided to try it out for myself I went for a blue colour scheme for my first try ! 
The base colour is Kiko 339 and the rest of the detail is black and white acrylic paint and Kiko 337 ! I made a tutorial for this design too for you guys, I'll probably post that tomorrow now ! 








Pin It

5 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )