Friday 4 January 2013

CHINA GLAZE SEDUCE ME & GLEQUINS

HI guys, I'm taking a night off studying today as I'm not felling well and I'm tired ! So I'm just tucked up on the sofa with my snuggle blanket and a hot cup of tea, watching TV and editing photo's ! 

So these mani's I did at the end of last year but didn't get round to showing you! 
I recently got nearly 100 China Glaze polishes off of ebay ( I will show you all in a haul post soon) and there were some gorgeous treasures in there ! On of them was this gorgeous, gorgeous plumy/maroon/raspberry jelly which I hadn't come across before. I introduce to you Seduce Me which I think is the perfect name for this colour !

So for this mani I painted 2 coats of Seduce Me and then on all the fingers I used  Barry M Gold Foil to stamp this funky design (which reminds me of racing flags) from the CH5 plate in the Cheeky vibrant stamping collection (more on that in another post).

Then the accent nail I added holographic gold glequins in the honeycomb style, this was my first time with glitter placement and I think it went ok, I had to move some of the glitter around on the nail which messed with the base colour a bit but otherwise it was ok ! 








I wasn't crazy for the overall look, not sure why but I think it was because the gold in the stamping and the glequins were too different ! 
What do you guys think of the mani overall?

Also, anybody know when this came out and which collection it was from? Thankyou :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks really cool. :)
    Seduce Me is from the Roses and Berries collection. Check out the entire collection here: http://chinaglaze.2point0design.com/promotions/must/displ2.shtml

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )