Tuesday 18 December 2012

SNOWY CHRISTMAS GRADIENT

Hi everyone, hope your all good :)
The inspiration for today's nails came from the gradient image on the BM-301 plate ! So I painted on 2 coats of Models Own Baby Blues and I used w7 white to stamp on the gradient which looked good but when I painted on the wavy tips to look like snow on the ground the falling snow looked way too subtle in comparison so I stamped over it again, it's  still subtle but I like it :) Oh yeah and then I dotted on 2 dots to make the snowman and done ! 



I'm not sure if it looks like it's snowing but I really like it, hope you guys do too :) 
Pin It

2 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )