Thursday 6 December 2012

MODELS OWN HEDKANDI SANDWICH

I got the Hedkandi collection from asos on sale and this is the first mani I've done with them ! Yeah they sat in the untrieds for ages, oops ! 
Anyway this is 2 coats of Balearic Cool (which is quite thin and my bottle has a rubbish formula and it all seperates in the bottle but not like normal polish it has like lumps in it and it's streaky, but a really nice colour!)  Then one coat of Ibiza Mix and topped off with a 3rd coat of Balearic Cool! 




What do you guys think? If I'm honest I don't love it, it's ok(ish)
Anyway's take care and I have some more Models Own for you tomorrow : )


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a really gorgeous color, sorry it has such a troublesome formula >.< The sammich is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou : ) I know I love the colour but the formula is such a let down : (

      Delete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )