Sunday 23 December 2012

MARC DARCY'S CHRISTMAS JUMPER

Hey y'all, so I hope your all familiar with Bridget Jones Diary, if you aren't go familiarise yourselves now ! Go  ! So today's nails feature not just any reindeer but the reindeer from Mr Darcy's jumper ; D 
Lol, anyway for these nails I applied 2 coats of Color Club Artsy Crafty (which looks a lot bluer than it really is in these photo's, it's a gorgeous hunter green) Then I had to crack out the acrylic paint and nail art brush to paint in the rest. 
Unfortunately the red polish got a bit stringy when I dotted on his nose which did ruin it a bit but oh well ! 














Lol, I love this little dude, do you ?


Pin It

3 comments:

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )